Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Family Game Night

Long before Jose and I moved in together and long before CJ was even born, Friday’s used to be Family Game Night with Larissa and Nathan. I have always loved board games. I think that they are fun and a great way to spend quality family time without all the electronics bogging up our world today.

Last night, CJ wanted to play a game. Him and I do this quite often, just the two of us. I love that he is old enough now to really enjoy some games and I pick and choose games that I think he would enjoy the most. For Christmas he got Toy Story Operation. Instead of the old school Operation man in the game, it is Buzz Lightyear.


Did you happen to notice that the card has pink on it? With all the excitement, we managed to tip over a glass of fruit punch on the table and got it on some of the cards.

I was still cooking when he was done setting up so Jose decided to sit and play with him. After hearing some giggling and laughing going on, Larissa decided to join in and when Nathan came down, he wanted to be part of the fun too. An accidental Family Game Night I am calling it. We played a good eight rounds before we finished up. It was an amazing time with my family and it makes me consider bringing back our Family Game Night.

I managed to grab my cell and snap a few good pictures of the boys deep in concentration…lol.





If you look at the pictures closely, you will notice that my once brown table is now white. Well, it’s primed at least. I did it this past weekend. I have been looking for a change and finally decided to take the leap. I plan on finishing the painting this weekend and then I will post pictures of that project.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...