Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina's?" and I responded to him "no, not miss gina's, you are starting a big boy school today". He just laughed and said "big boy school!" He is talking so much more now. So we got out of the car and into the school and the first things he was told to do was hand over his pacifier and his sippy cup to me, which he did without hesitation. He ran over to play with the kids and the toys while I stayed to fill out some necessary paperwork. When I went to say good-bye to him though, he started to cry and reach out for me. I have to say that I have done this twice before with Nathan and Larissa. I am far from the new mom who doesn't know what can happen or that everything will be fine but it broke my heart. It just doesn't get an easier just because you have gone through it before. Jose will be the one picking him up tonight so I will be calling after naptime to see how his day was just because I want to know more than what they will put on his daily sheet or what Jose will remember to tell me. I love my baby but he can be forgetful at times. :o)
So I just wanted to share that little piece of news with you all and I will let you know when I know more. Til later....
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
2 comments:
This is why i say moms are suppose to stay home until the kids are old enough for school. I know its not something in todays day and age but i still feel kids need moms they need dads too but moms are moms and we need to be with them. Dam that woman for her equal rights deman i would like to beat her.
Update: CJ did have a great day. He stopped crying right after I left, ate all his food, took a great nap and did great w/out his pacifier all day until late at night. Today I dropped him off without a tear. He is such a big boy !
Post a Comment