My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Our Newest Additions
We have two new additions to my family...lol. One of the mommies in the mommie group that I belong to had a dwarf hampster that had seven babies and they were ready to give away yesterday so I took two of them. I know that you think that I am crazy but I love animals. We already had the cage from Larissa's hampster that we had brought down, we had a huge bag of shavings for the cage and a huge box of food too so it litterally cost me nothing at all for them. They are so darn cute. They are only 23 days old and the mother already had another litter of nine...crazy! So Jose thinks that I am crazy too but the kids had such a great time with them last night. They are the size of Larissa's thumbs...so tiny. They won't get too big because they are dwarf anyways. We named them Rosie and Peanut. Larissa got to name one (rosie) and Nathan named the other (peanut). CJ just calls them babies. He says that he wants to hold the babies and he is so careful too. I can't wait to take pics and share them with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
No comments:
Post a Comment