My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
School Bus Races...what a BLAST !
Last night we went to the school bus races. How was it you ask? It was GREAT, LMAO, Hilarious and can't wait to see it again next year! Ok, so picture this. Seven school buses, each a different color that look like they came out of a junk yard because all the windows are busted out and they have no doors. The principals of the cabarrus county school dept are driving the buses, they got to "decorate" them with spray paint before the race with the school name and whatever else they wanted. I was thinking they were going to go slow...after all school buses aren't exactly designed to race but NO ! They were going really fast, well as fast as you can expect a school bus to go without tipping over on the bends. Which brings me to the next thing. So two school buses tipped over, completely, onto their sides. Everyone was ok, just part of the drama...lol. The race stopped, the ambulance comes out, checks out the driver, announces everyone is ok, and the crowd jumps to their feet screaming and yelling...lmao. Tractors come up and lift the school buses off of their sides and push them away(literally)...what a sight. Don't worry, I got tons of pics. You guys wouldn't expect anything less, right?! As soon as I get them downloaded, I will post them. By the way, Nathan's principal was the second one to tip so his school did not win and Larissa's principal didn't race. She is actually going to talk to them when she gets back to school about racing next year. We had the BEST time....only in the SOUTH !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
No comments:
Post a Comment