Last night I went to Gina's. For those of you who don't know, Gina is who was taking care of CJ before he went to pre-school. Anyhoo, I went because I was taking Larissa to look at the clothes that Emily (Gina's middle daughter) was getting rid of and since they are almost the same size, I thought it would be a good idea. Larissa made out pretty good. She got a couple of bermuda shorts, a skirt, some leggings, a couple sweatshirts, some shirts and tank tops and even a pair of jeans. That was a good start to her back to school clothes that she needed. So when she was done trying on all the clothes, she went upstairs with Taylor (her BFF) and Gina poured us some wine and we chilled in her garage. It is nice to sit back and unwind sometimes. I felt guilty having been out that long but thank goodness I have the most amazing man. He was downloading new songs onto Sing Star and we got to hang and sing. Anyone who has heard us sing, knows that this is not necessarily a good thing but we have such a blast. Nathan and even CJ joined in. CJ did pretty good considering he was just babbling...lol.
Tonight Paula (Teresa) is coming to help me clean my carpets. They look like the tazmanian devil zipped through my house. I know if anyone can help me get them looking close to the way they were, it will be her. I guess maybe I am expecting a miracle of some sort and have already been told that she can't perform miracles but she did hint that she might be able to wave her magic wand and make something happen...lol. So we will probably be up pretty late cleaning the carpets and I will have to open a few beers or open a bottle of wine to get us through it...lol. What kind of host would I be if I didn't share. :o)
Hope that everyone had a good night and will have a good day. Talk to you all tomorrow.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
No comments:
Post a Comment