Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Ma Mary !


Today is my godmother's birthday and I am sure that she is having a grand old party up in Heaven. She was always one to party and be the life of the party. How I remember laughing so hard that my sides hurt. Today is a day that I dedicate to her. I honor her wonderful memory. This is one of the many pictures that I have with my godparents when I was much younger. Nice carpet, huh?!

I am sure that you have heard me say it a million times before but I will say it again...my godparents were the most amazing people. I am convinced that they are the reason I turned out so great...lol. They were, and I am sure they continue to be, one of the most wonderful examples of unconditional love to each other and everyone around them. I am truly blessed to have had them be such a big influential part of my life.

Happy Birthday Ma ! I love you and miss you terribly !

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...