Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy 18th Birthday Amity !


I still can't believe that my god-daughter, Amity, is 18 today. I remember going to the hospital the day she was born and holding her for the first time. She was in my eyes, my first baby. I spent a lot of time with her when she was younger and many thought she was my baby. She is my peanut. That was my knickname for her and she is quite posessive of that name...it belongs to her. :o)

Happy Birthday Peanut. I love you so much. I might be miles and miles away but you are always in my heart and my thoughts. You are a young lady now and your whole life awaits you.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...