So the kids are back from RI. They have been back for a week now and are already driving me crazy. I guess that I knew it would happen. I missed them so much while they were gone. I knew this whole experience would be trial and error but I feel like it wasn't such a great idea. Well you live and you learn. I am so happy that they got to spend so much time with family and friends, I try to be considerate of the fact that they have family and friends there but it was too random for me to deal with. I like to know where my babies are and what they are doing and I want to be able to protect them from all harm...I can't do that from 900 miles away !
So they are back and my house feels cozy once again. Kind of like a zoo, but cozy. The rooms are messy, the laundry is piled up, the dishes are in the sink but at the end of the night when I lay down to go to sleep, I know that the little ones are home safely tucked in their beds !
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
1 comment:
just like my zoo, we miss them when they are not around everything is too quiet but when they are with us we say dont you have some place to go??
I couldnt let mine go for a long period of time too attached to my tax breaks.lol
Post a Comment