I want to wish my angel in heaven a happy 18th birthday today. I always imagine what you would be like. What your hair would look like. How close you and your siblings would be. What kind of relationship we would have.
I was so young when I got pregnant but losing you was the most devastating thing a 19 year could go through. The hope that I had that you would overcome all odds and make it was tremendous. My faith was and is very strong and that is what got me through that time. I know that God had something better for you and I try not to be jealous that he gets to see each day because I know that one day, I will get to see you each day too.
Being a parent is one of the hardest and selfless thing I have ever had to do. It brings me great joy to be a mother but with that joy also comes a fear. Fear that you get hurt. Fear that something will happen to you. Fear that you will leave. Fear that that I will lose you. It is obvious. With great love, there is great fear of losing that love.
I love you my dear Bianca. You will forever be my babygirl. You will forever be in my heart.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
No comments:
Post a Comment