I can't believe that Nathan is 12. Where has the time gone? I remember Larissa at this age and looking at Nathan and feeling like it was so far away for him. I must be getting old...lol.
My Nathan. My only child born on his due date ! He has been through so much but he is such a trooper. He is my artistic one, even though he doesn't realize his own talent. He is my shy one...ok, my shyest one. He is still my little man !
His party was Sunday and he had a blast. I was a little worried about so many people not being able to come but his friends were there and he had a wonderful time. I took pics ! I can't wait to share them with you all. They had a blast playing in the park and then the paddleboats too. Next year he will be an official teenager...oh my goodness. I can't even begin to think about that. It's too far away anyways (lol).
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
No comments:
Post a Comment