I almost wasn't going to write today. I don't feel my chipper self today. I have a ginormous headache and have been really moody and the day is only half over !
Today is the last day of March. Tomorrow is April 1st ! For obvious reasons, my favorite month is April. But now I have another reason to love April. It will the month that we move into our new beautiful home. I fear the days are going to drag now in April since we are anticipating it. There is so much packing to still do and cleaning galore as we move things around. My house currently looks like a tornado as I go through and see what is going to be packed, what is going to be trashed and what we could give away. All this is just preperation for what we need to do though...get all of our belongings from this house to the new house.
I have become somewhat dis-satisfied with my current schedule. I am away from home until 8 or 8:30pm on three of the five nights in a week and sometimes more. It just doesn't work for me. I love to be home with my family or out spending time with them. Zumba has taken up my Mondays and Thursdays and Nathan has his boyscouts on Tuesdays. I am considering trying out a Zumba video that I could do at home on my time, once the kids have gone to bed or early in the morning. I would so much rather be spending the time with them and that makes me happier. I still want to work out though because that is for me and I know that I must continue to take care of me. The progress has been wonderful and I can feel that I have more energy too as just another reward. I want to continue to lose weight too. I am sure that I will figure something out, I always do. Knowing what you want is half the battle.
So I guess that is pretty much my rant for the day. I just wanted to stay in the swing of writing. The new house is still pretty heavy on my mind. The waiting game is going to kill me because....well, I hate to wait. Other than that life is pretty amazing. God remains the center of my world and he has blessed me in so many ways. This is going to be repetitive from my facebook status from yesterday but I have so much to be thankful for. Jose is the most amazing person. I have three smart and beautiful children, we both have jobs, we are leaving one beautiful house for another beautiful house, we have our health and we enjoy spending time together. Really ! It just doesn't get better than that. The little things are just that. Sometimes we allow them to take over and crowd the bigger picture but I am not allowing that to get in my way of seeing the bigger picture...God loves me and life is a blessing ! In other words..."Don't worry, be happy!". Ok, so that was a bit corny but that is part of my mood today. That is why you all love me, isn't it?
On a side note, which is somewhat related, I am praying for everyone that we know and love in RI that this mess clears up soon. The flood damage has been astounding and unconceivable. Many are going through a difficult time right now but thankfully, we have not heard of anyone being harmed through it all. I hope that they can get some relief soon. You are all in my prayers.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
No comments:
Post a Comment