My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Thursday, November 7, 2019
Being Thankful...Day 7
I am thankful for the roof over my head..my apartment..my HOME. In a short time it has became home, it embodies me. I am happy to come home after a long day of work, I am happy to stand in the kitchen and cook for my family, I am happy to help CJ with homework at the table, I am happy to snuggle up with a book on the couch...it makes me happy. I have so much to be thankful for. There is so much that I have that I know not everyone has. We take for granted that we have a place to stay, a place to live, a place to feel safe, a place to be warm. Be thankful today for that place regardless of all the things you may not like about it because there are many who don't even have that especially as the cold weather starts to creep up. I am thankful for my home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
No comments:
Post a Comment