Saturday, November 2, 2019

Being Thankful...Day 2

Today I am thankful for coffee. I cannot start my day without coffee, at least not successfully. I sit here curled up with my coffee and think about what yesterday was and what I want to change today. The sound of silence before my boys wake up is so peaceful, it's my time. Sounds pretty simple and might seem silly to some but coffee keeps me sane and happy. I am also fully aware that it is an addiction. However, I promise you that if I didn't have coffee every morning I would need nicotine or drugs or alcohol to get through my days so I pick my battles. So yes, today I am thankful for coffee and the many cups that I will consume today. I wish everyone a happy Saturday.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...