Monday, January 4, 2016

Catching Up With Larissa



There has been so much that happened with Larissa since I last wrote about her. She moved back to RI with Mason in August. I was terrified. I didn’t her to wind up back in the same situation. Her and Brandon are just destructive to each other.


 


So she moved back and moved in with her dad. She started dating a boy that she knew before that had a child of his own and she spent most of her time over there. His parents were amazing to her and Mason. I am so thankful for all that they did for them. But things came to a quick end.


 


Larissa picked up the pieces of her life and kept going. She stayed with her dad for a while until things just didn’t work there anymore and then she moved in with Debra into her apartment. At first it was great living with one of her best friends but as we all know, it slowly got in the way of their relationship. Larissa started dating Steve, who she met at Five Guys and they seem to hit it off quickly. Steve has two children of his own but he pays child support and sees his kids and that’s all good in my book. Debra moved out of her apartment and in with her girlfriend and Steve moved in with Larissa in December. It hasn’t been that long but they seem truly happy. Larissa has never had a relationship like this. This is truly a grown up relationship where you respect and trust each other.


 


It makes me smile to see the two of them together. He really makes her happy and from what I see, she makes him really happy too. I love to see them with their kids. They have the beginnings of a small family. Life will be hard, it always is when a blended family comes together and even harder when they are that young. I hope they lean on each other and make this work. I know that they are young and I am not trying to rush anything onto them but there is nothing more important than seeing your kids happy. This has been such a long time coming and I want to continue to see her happy.





No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...