Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Step Closer

We went to look at some houses in Glen Laurel today. We made a choice about the layout that we liked best. Once we picked out the layout it was all about picking the actual house that we liked best based on land, porch, trees, and whatever else makes that one property different. We saw one we loved and we decided that was the one we would take. That one is currently occupied so we will be called back to see it once it's cleaned and had all it's updates they do once someone moves out. It will be available next month and I since it was the only one that we saw that REALLY stood out to Jose and I, we aren't willing to chance waiting on it and having it taken by someone else. So whenever it becomes available we are jumping on it...which could be really soon !

But sometimes things just aren't that simple. Turns out that Nina talked to the lady in the office after we left and there is another house that people were moving out of today that she wants to show us too. She seems to think that it would be even more perfect that the one that I mentioned above. I am open minded. I do remember it slightly, because there was a huge moving truck outside but I didn't think it was an option since she didn't mention it so I didn't really stop to look at all the details. I do remember that it was nice though. I will get a better look at the outside tomorrow when we go to Nina & Rob's for superbowl. And I will be sure to let you know what I think...lol. Maybe I can get a few pics of the outside of the two houses just as a sneak peak for you guys!

It is great to know that we seem to have two options right now though and they are both great options. Jose and I were already talking about furniture placement and how close to the park we will be. Both houses are very close to the park and that will be a great aspect for CJ. We will be really close to the pool too which will be great for all of us. I am looking forward to getting use out of that this summer.

This whole process is very exciting and nerve racking at the same time. The thought of moving again just totally frustrates me but the thought of it being ours is giving me a totally different feeling all together. This is all happening so much faster than even I expected. And for those of you know don't me, I do things pretty fast. I really did have every intention to wait longer but sometimes everything just falls into it's place like that's how it was meant to be and you just have to go with it. So that is what we are doing. We are walking through the doors that are opening for us.

Thanks Nina & Rob for being such great friends and for helping to open this door for us.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...