You heard me correctly, we got the house. Signed the papers and got the keys on Saturday. Which house you ask? Neither of the ones that we were contemplating to get...lol. Instead we went with another one all together. My best friend says "you are predictably unpredictable." Turns out the one with the large deck was for straight up sale and they wouldn't do a rent to own on that one. And since there were others to see, we did just that.
We ended up going with a sideways facing one, which is a small price to pay for what we got instead. We are at the end of a cul-de-sac and it's quiet and private. We have nobody behind us and our yard is larger because we are on the curve of the cul-de-sac. So our yard widens as it goes out. We are right next door to a cop too so it's added security when he brings his car home. As promised I have pictures !
Here is the front of the house in all it's glory. I can't wait to add my touches to it so that I can make it ours and not like everyone else. You can sort of start to see the land we have considering the kind of development it is.

And here is the back porch and back of the house. As you can tell, the porch is not that big but we do plan on adding a deck onto the back next year sometime after we have had some time to settle in.

and the back yard that needs some needed help and a much needed shed !

Now let's go inside ! This is my favorite...the kitchen ! I absolutely love this kitchen and the huge window above the sink. The door at the end of the kitchen goes to our laundry room and then to the back door.

Our dining area. I can't wait to get that wallpaper down and make it so much brighter. I can't wait to see my dining table in there too with the chairs that Jose got. Talk about a punch of color...lol.

Our living room that just looks like a box with windows. You can't really tell but the living room is a good size. I can't wait to move our furniture in a show you all what it looks like.

This is in our living room looking into the kitchen/dining room area. I wanted you guys to see how open it is. That is one of the things that I love most about it.

Our master bedroom...what horrible curtains these are. They will be one of the first things taken down...lol.

Our master bathroom with the great garden tub that I can't wait to suround with candles. And that horrible wallpaper again ! You can't see but we also have a shower with seats too...lol. Talk about luxury.

Our guest bathroom, not quite as glorious but it will do.

I have pictures of the kids bedrooms too but seriously, they are just empty rooms that would bore you so I will wait to get them decorated and set up before posting pics of them. Same with the master. Wow, it's a box with two windows, you have no idea what it really looks like or the size...lol. So that wraps up our tour for now. I will try to take pictures of the process. Our official move in date is March 5th but we are slowly moving things now to make the whole process easier. We can't wait to get in there and get started making it ours though.
1 comment:
congrats!
Let us know if you will need our help. NC is being good to you now i just need a break for me so i can make NC home
Post a Comment