It's official.
I did it.
I signed up for Blogging for Books.
I love to read. I don't read as much as I would like to but I do read a lot. So when I stumbled onto this new thing, how could I resist? Here's the deal...
You pick a book out of four or five preselected books (based on the kinds of books you told them you like to read). They send you in the book in 10-14 days, at no cost to you at all. You get the book. You read the book. You write your thoughts about the book in your blog. That's it. How simple is that?! So I signed up and ordered my first book. It should be here in less than 2 weeks. I will keep you all posted on when it comes in and how this whole thing works. I am super excited though.
Don't get me wrong, I love my kindle and my super fast ebooks. From what I read on the site, they are considering doing ebooks at some point so then it would be even easier. As for now, I will have to learn some patience and just sit and wait for my book. It won't be that hard considering I am reading one on my kindle right now. Come to think of it, do I ever not have a book that I am reading?
So if you don't follow my blog please do and if you know anyone who follows blogs, pass on the info.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
No comments:
Post a Comment