Thursday, December 16, 2010

Another Busy Weekend Planned

So this weekend appears to be much like the past couple of weekends. Thankfully, as full as my weekends have been, they have been full with friends and joy. Tomorrow I am only working a half day...can I get an AMEN !
Tomorrow I will be heading out of work at noon and then doing a little bit of shopping by myself in the afternoon. Then I am meeting Dawn and we are going to hang out together for a bit and have a few drinks and then we are heading to Cassie's for Ladies Night. I can't tell you how much I look forward to Ladies Nights but I do wish more of my girls were going to be there. The holidays are a tough time to get everyone together though.
Saturday will start with a trip to Lowe's Build & Grow workshop with CJ to make the final part of his train. Then it will probably continue with some much needed alone time with Jose...SHOPPING. Yes, I know, that is not my idea of quality time. If it were my choice I would be doing anything but shopping but Jose will keep me grounded as I start getting claustrophobic and aggrivated with the shopping. I am sure that we will need to stop for lunch and that will make the whole thing worth it. You see...this is the first year that I am SO far behind in my shopping. We are basically going to do all our shopping in one day. For someone who doesn't like to shop...this is going to be insane. But we will get through it together. The evening will end with a gathering at Jill & John's for poker for the guys and some more girl time for the ladies (the kids will be there too but they will be playing together).
Then Sunday I have to take the kids to the dollar store so they can get some little things for each other. And the rest of Sunday will be spent wrapping. I will need strength from God to get me through the wrapping so I think that it is only approriate that I am doing it on Sunday...lol. I think that I need to plan to cook a roast first thing in the morning so that we can have something to pick on all day long. I love the smell of a roast cooking in the oven on a Sunday. It is such a great homey feeling to me.

So that's it. That is what my weekend has in store for me. That is what I have to look forward to. I guess I am a pretty lucky lady. I hope that you all have a weekend filled with as much fun too !

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...