Larissa got a call back ! For those of you that don't know, she auditioned for theatre and only eight people of all the people that auditioned got call backs. She got one of the eight. That means that there are eight basic characters in the play and she got one of them. They are still waiting to hear what play they will be doing but it is for the fall play so she is super excited and I am super excited for her. I can't wait to see my baby girl in her play.
I met with Nathan's teachers yesterday and it was great. They were wonderful and concerned teachers, the way that teachers should be. We worked together to try to come up with a way to keep Nathan on the right path. I am so in love with his school and his teachers are just amazing. I helped Nathan study for his Science test that he was having today and it blew me away how much he knew. I think that he might need to keep being nudged to stay on track but this is going to be an amazing year.
Larissa was doing her eye make-up yesterday and came to me (while CJ and I were playing) to ask if I liked her eyes. I said they are pretty and I asked CJ if he agreed. He said "yes but mama your eyes are very pretty too" and I said "aww CJ...thank you" then he said "mama your lips are beautiful too" and I said "wow CJ thank you" and he had to ruin it by saying "your lips don't have arms". Yes you read correctly he said that my lips are beautiful because they don't have arms. That is my CJ. I didn't even try to understand what he was talking about. I just took the wonderful compliments that I knew he meant...lol !
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
No comments:
Post a Comment