Larissa had her Semi-Formal. She is getting way to grown. She did look beautiful though. I took lots of pics though, don't worry..lol. I still can't believe that she is in high school already. I really don't feel old enough to be going through this. She has a good bunch of friends too. Three of them got ready together and three mothers were there taking picture after picture. The girls were good sports about it too. Mayi...Larissa finally got to open your giftcards and I got to take her shopping right away. She bought a jacket and two shirts with the giftcards. I took pics of her with the jacket already but not the shirts yet.
Nathan made honor roll and he had his honor roll ceremony. He also made Artist of the Week twice and was given his certificates. He is doing so great in school here. I am hoping that when he starts middle school next year that he might get more involved in school activities. That is something that he has never really done. At least he has Karate though. The tournament is next weekend. I am going to try to record when he is sparing but I don't know if I will figure out how to download it on here...lol. Mayi, Nathan also got your presents and he loved them all.
CJ had his speech evaluation on Thursday and he will be having speech therapy once a week to see if they can help his speech along a bit. He is also having play therapy once a week. I got to meet, Nicki, his play therapist. She was really good with him and she let me know what to expect. She thinks that between the two each week that we shouldn't be surprised to hear his catch on quickly. I wasn't able to be there for the speech evaluation but Jose said that they were blowing bubbles and seeing if they could get CJ to say "more bubbles" and they got him to say "mo baba"...that is way more than has been saying so I am really optomistic.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
No comments:
Post a Comment