My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Friday, December 5, 2014
Elf on the Shelf Day 8
Mario brought CJ a surprise today. He brought him a DVD with all four Home Alone movies. CJ was so excited and we watched the first one today. Here is where Mario was sitting. Do you see the cute little note telling CJ that he has been good? CJ said that Mario is the best...too cute !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...

No comments:
Post a Comment