Sunday, June 1, 2014

Moving Day for Larissa

It was a very exciting and exhausting day for me today.

I moved my baby girl into her first apartment. She was so excited and she ran around the house putting things into place and cleaning. She reminds of me when I had my first place. I hope she is happy and can start to find her adult self. I hope that this will give her the independence she needs to start a life. I hope that she will be here for a while and make this place her home. I hope this brings her much happiness.

I love you baby girl. I hope you know that all I want is the best for you even though we have our differences. I just want you to be happy.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...