Yesterday I took my first cake decorating class. I had such a good time. I was shocked, in a good way, at what I learned. I assumed it was just cake decorating. I learned all about how to make sure your cake comes out the way that you want it to and how to make my own homemade frosting. I learned how to make star tips which is the tip used to make all the form cakes that Wilton sells like this one
…see all those little stars. I can make those now ! What a great feeling. I mean you have all seen the cakes that I have made in the past. They might not be anything you would sell at the store but I am certainly proud of them. But now I can be even prouder of what I make.
What is even better is that I have people that want to take them too so I am going to wait a month to take the other class so that we can take them all together. Didi wants to take them and so does Dalissa. It would be great to take the next courses with them both.
Let’s see who else I might be able to get in with me….lol!
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...



No comments:
Post a Comment