I am sorry that I have absent for those of you that follow. It has been a very difficult time for all of us as a family. Our lives have been turned upside from the direction that they were in and we are adjusting. We can do this together as a family though. God will lead us through this.
I ask that you all bear with me as we continue to deal with our situation. I will be busy packing once again and it is harder this time around because I am not in the right frame of mind.
We have made the decision as a family to move back to RI to be with Jose's mom. We are at peace with the decision that we have made but it is difficult for us. We are doing it for all the right reasons but it is overwhelming. We have to keep focused on the positive and remember all the great stuff we left behind in RI. All the family and friends that we miss so much. We are going with a differ frame of mind than when we left. We are going to do the things we never did while we there. We are hoping to take the kids skiing at Yagoo Valley. We hope to go to Mystic Aquarium and Hershey Park and whatever else we missed. We are going to use this as an opportunity, as second chance of sorts.
So I hope that you guys all tag along for this roller coaster ride with us as we figure out just how to make things work out. Together, we can do anything.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
No comments:
Post a Comment