Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pics of the new house !

I know that many of you have been asking and waiting patiently for pics of the new house. So here are some that I have taken with my phone so please excuse the quality. I also want to make it known that I am not done unpacking, far from it. I am trying to pick the better pictures to show you since obviously, that is what I want you to see...lol. I will try to update pics as I get things done. The dining room is filled with my mother's stuff that came to new house by accident. So that wall of boxes will be gone and that alone will make that room so much better. I don't have curtains up yet, not even the rods actually...lol. But I still wanted to share with you all what I do have so here it goes.

This is my front porch where me and the girls got to hang out on Sunday afternoon. Thanks ladies, I had a great time !



Here is the bathroom. Nothing special really. Not even sure that I like the black after I got it up but it is staying for now cuz I have way too much to do already.



Here are a few pics of my kitchen. If you remember (if not you can search through my old posts) I wanted to use the pic of the retro kitchen as my inspiration and I think that it is already taking shape. I love to spend time in here. The boxes piled up next to the stove also belong to my mother by the way and I am trying to get all her stuff to storage but there is so darn much !





This is my dining room. As I mentioned, that wall of boxes behind the table all belongs to my mother. Hopefully we can get all that out by this weekend and then I can take more pics.



And last but not least, here is my living room.




I have pics of the kids rooms but they are awful and I decided not to share them until I can do more work on them. I also for some reason forgot to take a pic of our room that is much on it's way to being done. I will get more though and post them later on this week. I hope that you have all enjoyed looking at our new home and I hope that all of you get to see it in person !

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...