I was prepared for the emotions but not like this. The emotions are almost unbearable. The pain, anger and sadness out way the relief at this moment in time. For those of you that don't know, my mother has just left with John (my ex) to head back to RI. She will be there for three to four weeks and then she is heading back to Portugal for good. That is all that I can write right now since my emotions are jumbled beyond compare. I hope to be on again this week to say more. I think that I need to get some much needed rest right now.
Thanks for listening everyone.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
1 comment:
are you ok?? call me ill be home after 3 today
Post a Comment