Happy New Year Everyone. I hope that everyone had a great New Year, I know that we did. I am still working on my to-do list for 2010. It has taken me longer that I thought it would because I am just looking at things differently this year. I will try to get it done this week for sure though. I also want to go over my 2009 list to see how I did. I know that I didn't get to some but it's all good. I will just add them on to this years list if it is still a priority.
Sorry that this is so short but I have a few things to get done. Talk to you all soon !
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
No comments:
Post a Comment