Not much going on. Saturday we had the birthday party and we had a great time. I got some really cool pics of the kids but of course, I haven't uploaded them yet...lol. Sunday I went to brunch with the girls and it was awesome. It was really the first time since I moved that I had just plans with just the girls. Aside from the terrential downpour of rain and the flooding, we had an amazing time. My stomach actually hurt from laughing when I left. That was so needed.
I have decided to jump head first into Larissa's party plans. Not that I haven't been doing it all along but just realized how close it is and I need to have definate things going on. As I expected, there were many kids that didn't show up for the rehearsal and I am not playing games. So I am trying to finalize the court and zoning in on Larissa's dress because she still doesn't have one! You know, typical plans for a big party.
Jose's friend is coming to visit for the weekend. He is from Florida but he is in the military and stationed in VA right now so he is closer than he was. That will be good because Jose has really been missing his friends. We girls find ways to stay in touch but guys are different. Well anyways, I am excited for him.
So that is about it...will chat later.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment