Thursday, August 6, 2009

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...so I know that this is going to be really blunt but all of you know me really well so I am just going to come out and say it. Larissa finally got her period ! I am not going to sugar coat it and say that aunt flo is in town or her friend is visiting or all those other weird anologies that people use. It is what it is...lol. I was actually getting worried and was going to talk to the dr about it on the 21st when they have their appointments but now I don't have to...thank goodness. Wow, my little girl isn't so little anymore.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...