Monday, August 3, 2009

Getting Back On Track

So I have this habit of going back and reading and re-reading what I write. It helps me to understand myself better. I got really emotional at my last writing and I imagine that I will for years to come if not always. Mom is still in Portugal as most of you know. She has actually showed me just how miserable she was here with me. She is taking care of herself again, she has stopped wearing black and she has become social once again. I will still address that situation when she returns but I have a much clearer head now that I have had much time to think about the situation and what it means for all of us.

I don't have time now to catch you all up on what has been going on but I will be writing each day again, with the exception of the weekends because that is my family time. I miss writing and it gives me an outlet to let all my anger, stress, happiness, joy and just any feeling that I might be keeping inside. I also need to revisit my to do list for 2009 and see how it is going. So my dear friends....I am up and writing again.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

We are kindred spirits, I can tell =) I do the same thing. Rereading a past blog actually was the straw that broke the camels back in my marriage. I read a blog from 2 years before and saw me dealing with the same stuff as before....realized he would never change, so I told him that day....Get Out, It's Over. Best thing I could have done =)
So...I do the same thing LOL. Writing is so therapeutic and great entertainment =) Love it!

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...