Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF

There isn't much to say today. Nothing new since last night. Jose and I fell asleep watching CSI together...we are such dorks. Since I don't come on here on the weekends, I thought I would at least post on here what my plans are.
Tonight I have to go get my nails done and then go grocery shopping. So much fun !
Saturday I have a birthday party at 3pm. It should be a lot of fun. There will be a small animal exhibit with frogs, turtles, ect and the some water things to do outside so the kids will be busy and I can actually relax with the adults.
Sunday I am meeting friends for brunch at a cajun restaurant. I have never been there, actually I have never been to that part of town and am really looking forward to it. Can't wait to try the amazing food and of course, great company. What else could a girl ask for?
So that is it until Monday, unless something happens and I need to post. I am going to try to get the pics downloaded from the school bus races this weekend and I need to clean as usual. That is what sucks about a big house...there is more to clean and the cleaning is never done. So hope y'all have a great weekend and I will be back on Monday.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...