Larissa had a great first day, as I would have expected. She got broadcasting which she really wanted so she is thrilled. She got on the wrong bus coming home though..lol. I told her to get on bus 57. She got on bus 57 and Liam (her ex) was on there so she went to the driver and asked her if she goes to Sheffield Manor (our community). The driver told her no. So she got off and found her friend Carrie that lives in the other end of Sheffield Manor and got on bus 67 with her and another girl that lives near us. The bus didn't go to our part of Sheffield Manor though so she asked about her stop and the guy said that he doesn't have that stop on his route but he took Larissa and the other girl (Hallie) to the stop anyways. She called me and I called the head of transportation at her school. Her bus IS 57. The woman driver never should have told her that it wasn't her bus. It goes to Laurel Park and then across to Sheffield Manor on our side. They have a lot of new drivers and he thinks that the driver got confused because she said Sheffield Manor and that wasn't on her list. The stop is actually Revolutionary Drive/Judge Place. So we shall try it again tomorrow.
But yeah, so she is on the same bus as Liam. She said that his voice got way deep and he is so much hotter. That is so funny coming from my daughter. But she had a new boy that she likes in her broadcasting class. His name is Steven but he goes by Phillip. She thinks that it's his middle name. I asked her if she thought he likes her too but she said he is shy. I guess only time will tell.
She also has sociology. Dala, do you remember sociology? The funny thing is that she was describing her teacher to me and it so reminds me of Mr Deautch (did I spell that right...lol?). She already loves the class just based on the first day and they actually did work. I wonder if she will like it as much as we did.
Nathan also had a great first day. He did get lost once but he didn't panic and just went to office to get a map. The school is really big ! He made a few new friends but he couldn't remember their names...typical boys. He really likes his classes. He has a technology class, he was super excited about that. He is good with technology anyways and he loves to play with things like that so it will be great to see what he learns.
He has to change for gym now...lol. He was all paranoid and asking me how he was going to have enough time, ect. I told him to calm down and just relax. We have all done it and there is enough time. He is so paranoid about things. He came home with so much paperwork for me to fill out for all his teachers. It was so much easier when there was just one teacher. I was the one up last night doing "homework".
He got home just fine. His bus didn't drop him off until 4:45. Poor kid goes to school for a whole work day but at least it will keep him out of trouble. He likes school too so that shouldn't be a problem. He seemed pretty excited about going back today so that is always a good sign.
We haven't started Karate back up yet. He didn't want to start back up at the same time as school because he was afraid that it would be too much for him. I agree. He needs to settle into the school routine and then we can add the karate routine back in too. I def want him back in karate though because he is so good at it and he excels at it. It makes him feel good and that brings up his self esteem, which he needs.
So I am off to run some errands now...thanks for listening as always.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment