I just wanted to update everyone. Since CJ has started pre-school, he has been doing much better with his pacifier. As I mentioned before, he has to hand it to me on his way in and we are not allowed to even leave it in the building for him. So I drop him off in the morning and take it with me and when Jose goes to pick him up, he doesn't have it with him. So Jose tells him that he has to wait til he gets home and when he gets home, he forgets all about it between seeing Larissa and Nathan and getting settled into his daily routine. So Monday was a good day. He didn't ask for it until he went to bed and I allowed him to have it. Tuesday was a better day, he fell asleep without it but woke up in the middle of the night crying and asked for it so I gave it to him. Yesterday was great. He went to sleep without and woke up this morning and never asked for it. I dropped him off at pre-school and not one mention of it at all. I feel like this is too good to be true. No melt downs, no taking it away from him, just him letting it go all on his own. He is being such a big boy about it. I wonder if he will have another great night or if he will ask for it today. I have them hidden because they appear to be out of sight, out of mind.
Oh and they are attempting to potty train him too. He wears pull ups there and he is encouraged to use the potty but he hasn't done too good with it. He did go once this week though, I think it was Tuesday but I know that it will all come in due time.
I also wanted to let you all know that my carpets look amazing and I am super thrilled.
And tomorrow I am leaving work at 1:30 to take Larissa and Nathan for annual physicals so I don't know if I will be able to post tomorrow or not. Actually, I will make sure that I make time to after the appointment because that is when I am talking to Nathan's dr about the option of meds for him. Mayi....what happened to you calling me last weekend? Oh, I think that you were too busy with Dennis. Well, you have my number...call me when you want to chat, still waiting for your god-mother feedback!
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment