I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of the day and Monday my head and throat bothered me and now I am congested and have a headache that won't quit. Add three children, a mother and bf to that and you have someone who is really exhausted.
Nathan has Karate tonight and then Jose and I are going to sit with Taylor's mom, Gina, about her watching CJ. Everyone please keep your fingers crossed that we can afford her somehow because I really don't have a back up plan at the moment. The kids started a new semester in school. Larissa got new classes...she has theatre this semester. Report Cards are supposed to come out tomorrow. The weather here is starting to warm back up to normal temps for this time of year after that ridiculous cold front that came through and brought us snow. I know that I am rambling but I am just trying to quickly catch you all up on anything that I might have missed. I guess you can call this unorganized blogging...lol.
Dalissa...can't wait for you to get here. Bianca...stop beating yourself up, there will be other times...hopefully soon. Mayi...start planning because you know that Bianca needs a push sometimes (lol). I miss you all so much but RI not so much. Well let me head back to work now...my pot pie is almost ready in the oven and then I have to eat...ttyl.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
2 comments:
Hope you start feeling better soon. I'm glad Larissa is joining theatre...that's my girl!!! take care of yourself!!! xoxo
Ill keep my fingers crossed if all else fails you can bring him here ill watch him. Let me know how you make out
Post a Comment