Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our Snow Day...in NC

Well guys...just wanted to let all of you people still up north know that your prayers have been answered and we too have been cursed with snow. Got woken up at 5am this morning letting me know that they have cancelled school for today. I hung up and ran to the window only to find what us northerner's call "flurries". So here is a pic of my snow day...and yes, that is my crazy mother on the front porch in her bathrobe. See you can all stop being so jealous of the warm weather we have. Oh, I have more pics of our snow on facebook for those of you that are interested.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

snow are you kidding this was flurries where we are from we would send the kids to school in a blizzard and then send them home.

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...