Friday, January 16, 2009

Larissa's 15th Birthday

Ok everyone mark your calendars. I have officially booked Larissa's 15th Birthday party for Sunday November 1, 2009 at the Cranston Portuguese Club off of Elmwood Avenue in Cranston. I have not determined a time yet but since it is Sunday, I am sure it will start in the afternoon so that we have plenty of time to party. For those of you that already have taken out your agendas and started marking this, notice that the day before is Halloween. So yes, we will be in RI for Halloween too. We are really excited about this. Halloween is a Saturday and we will be there. Anyone having a Halloween party? Anyways, I don't have much time today. Just wanted to give you guys that info so that you can all save the date.

Mayi...welcome back to the cold weather. You need to plan a visit to come see your godson. We miss you guys so much.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

that sounds like alot of fun

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...