Monday, January 19, 2009

This Weekend



I just wanted to fill you guys in on my weekend. First of all, for those of you that don't know, Jose and I did manage to go on our date night. Hopefully this will be the first of many. We just went out to On the Border but it was nice to be alone and just get all dressed up. We actually have plans for our February date night which we are very excited about...we have been given tickets to go see a Burlesque Show. That should be so much fun. But for our first attempt it was nice. We were back in about two hours and then we just hung out and watched a movie but it was so refreshing and actually allowed us to get in a different frame of mind.



I also took Larissa to the audition at Narroway on Sunday. I think that it went well. She auditioned for dancing and singing. The parents weren't allowed in but she said that after she sang the people were floored at the voice that came out of her. As soon as I know anything, I will let you all know...ttyl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go Ri!!!!!!!!!!!!! And always remember that Auntie Dalissa was the one that told your mother that you had an amazing voice!! Remember me when you receive your first award! Love you :)

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...