
And here it is now after getting it all together:


I absolutely love the fireplaces in the house and I LOVE the hardwood floors. There are enough windows in the place that it feels so airy too. The closet space is a challenge we have been working with but we will get there. I also need more artwork on the walls but that will come with time. What I am not showing you in the bedroom is the weight bench that sits at the foot of our bed. Maybe this weekend I will take a pic just so that you can see. I took these pics from the entry way so that is what you see when you walk into the room. I purposefully set it up that way. I knew that we would need to keep the weight bench in our room when we took this house and that is something that I can live with since I use it too. I am really happy the way the house is coming along though.
All in all, I love this house. It truly feels like home and we still have so much we want to do. The outside is horrible. I will try to remember to take before pics so that you can see the tranformation. The backyard is non-existent right now. The shed needs a makeover and the computer room is still in need of some much needed TLC.
1 comment:
WOW you have talent! I love that fire place too! The house looks amazing!
Post a Comment