I am super excited about the dining room. It was the last room to really come together and I am chosing to keep it quite neutral because that is where I plan on doing all of my entertaining. With my entertaining comes color and themes and whatnot so I didn't want things clashing. I decided to just put up white sheers and just keep the small white crocheted runner on the table for now. I will end up doing more with this room but I am just so happy to have it decluttered, clean and fully ready to entertain.
Here are the before and after pics:
stage 1: before we moved in

stage 2: after we moved in with all the clutter


stage 3: ready for entertaining


and although this is of the dining room, it is also a sneak peek into the living room which is coming up next
No comments:
Post a Comment