Monday, August 23, 2010

Another Birthday

Tomorrow is Jose's birthday and I am planning a special dinner for us as a family to celebrate his 29th birthday with some of his favorite things. After the crazy vacation we had in RI, it will be nice to just have a quiet dinner and really spend time with the love of my life. I will take pics and keep you all posted. It is just a little something but I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Also, the kids are going back to school on Wednesday so I am going to do a little back to school dinner tonight. I don't want to share either night so I decided to do it tonight even though it is early. Again, I will take pics and share here. I hope that I don't just leave them on the camera like I have been doing. :o)

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...