Stay tuned because these are two things that I am looking to get my hands into next.
Brownie Pops. I know, I know...cakeball pops are all the craze right now and I do plan on trying those out too but they seem a bit messy and time consuming for me. Not that I will not give it a shot but this weekend is not the time. I am going to play with brownie pops. Simpler and I have so many ideas already. :o) I will have pics on Monday of my trial and error from this weekend. Hope they come out as good as I plan but if not then it will be back to the drawing board.
Swap 'Til You Drop. I saw this on another blog that I read...here is the link to be exact: http://celebrationsathome.blogspot.com/ . I knew that it was the thing for me to try with my girls from the meetup group. I feel so silly calling them that because they are so much more than that. We are all great friends outside of the group. It has truly become a circle of friends that I never could have imagined. So I am planning to include this in my meetup plans for the near future. I think that everyone is going to love it and it's yet another excuse for us girls to get together. I will post more on this as I wrap my head around how I want this to come across.
Chat soon and I hope that everyone has a great weekend if I don't get a chance to get back on here this weekend.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment