I decided to incorporate the Panther's stuff into our living room as tastefully as possible. It wasn't easy either. It took me forever to find a fabric with those colors that I felt was classy and fun but didn't make the room look like a game room. So when I found it, I knew it right away. The fabric ties all the colors together. There is a tall tower thingie that I have in a corner that has the helmet and some momentos regarding the Panthers and there are also two pics framed out on the right side of the fireplace. I think that it is coming along quite nicely and doesn't seem like it is a Carolina Panthers room at all. See for yourself.
Here are my before and afters of the living room...my work in progress:
stage 1: before we moved in

stage 2: after we moved in and after some work
stage 3: finally have my curtains and color inspiration for the room


This is our front door with our Carolina doormat, but I don't think that you can see it in the pic.

This is me trying to give you a better idea of the layout of the room

And last but not least, here is the pic that was in the dining room pics too. The fabric that is placed over both the couches is not intended to stay like that. I am actually going to make long pillows to keep on each of the couches to add color. Since I am not ready to make the pillows yet, I decided to just place the fabric over the couches to add color anyways.

That is all the pics that I have for now. I do have my bedroom to still share with you all but the pics are in my digital camera and I can't find the cord to download them...I know, I am a mess...lol. That is why the quality of these pics isn't that great, they were taken with my lovely cell camera. Better than nothing. Feel free to leave comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment