It's official. We are in our new home. It is so wonderful. I have so much to unpack and so much to do. I think that even with all the wonderful help that we had, and we had a lot (thanks everyone), this was one of the hardest moves that I have been through. I have a ton of unpacking to do and I still haven't put together the boys dressers yet so the clothes is all over the place too.
I know what you are thinking...we have only been in our new place for a couple of days and I can't expect to get it all done so quickly but yeah, I did expect that...lmao. I hate having things all over the place and not knowing where things are. I really should have taken some time out of work to do this but I didn't so I really need to dedicate time to get things in order. I may be crazy but I don't like it when my house is crazy. :o)
So I just wanted to let you all know how happy we are in our new home. We already got invited to the neighbors house for drinks. Life is good !
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment