Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fools Day !



I am keeping it short and sweet today. It's April ! Happy April Fools Day to everyone. So many wonderful things about April. It is in the high 80's today and tomorrow so our weather is definately nice right now. There is so much to look forward to and so much to do. Have a great day and talk to you all tomorrow.

Here is a little FYI...It was 16 years ago today that I found out I was pregnant with Larissa. As you can imagine, nobody believed me. Funnier story is that my sister-in-law used being pregnant as an April fools joke before I made my announcement but the joke was on her because as it turned out...she really was pregnant ! Larissa and Derrick born 3 months apart due to Larissa being early and Derrick being late...lol !

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...