I thought that the weeks would drag since I am anticipating our big move but they have been going rather quickly. As a matter of fact, I don't know where this week has gone already. There are 8 days until we go get the keys to the new home and 17 days until our big move. And right smack in the middle of the two is my birthday. I feel so happy to have so many blessings right now. It is so easy to let the days go by without being thankful. It is so easy to complain about what you don't like in your life but I am making it a priority to be thankful.
The packing has continued. Once again, I can't believe that we have accumulated so much crap in the two years that we have been here. Actually it is still amazing me how much crap we brought from RI that is still in boxes. We spent last weekend going through the garage. See the is the problem with having a big house and a big garage. You never really go through what you have because it's not in your way, it's just somewhere out of the way. I am really looking foward to a slightly smaller house that will allow to think of everything that we bring into it and think about each purchase we want to make.
Jose and I are both having withdrawls from the house...lol. I think that I am going to call Melissa (our landlord) and see if we can go by this weekend. We want to see the progress and of course, just see it again. We might even take Larissa and Nathan with us this time. This weekend is going to fly by because we are so busy. We have plans Friday night to go to Howl at the Moon with good friends (a couples night that is long overdue!)and then there is Nathan's birthday on Saturday and his party on Sunday. I have a feeling that I will back here on Monday saying "where did my weekend go?".
Last night feels like such a big blurr. It seems as though I got nothing done but in actuality, I got a few things done. I took Nathan to boyscouts, got my nails done, caught up with Ilga, got gas in the car, picked up dinner and took more pics of Larissa's bedroom set for a woman who is interested in buying it from us. So all in all, it wasn't a bad night. I feel as though it was such a waste because I didn't get any packing done but the rest was actually nice. Yes, running around doing things is a rest for me...what has my life come to...lol !
So that is all for today. Just wanted to take a minute and share my thoughts with you all. Hope everyone is having a good week !
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment