Friday, April 23, 2010

Tomorrow is our big day !

This is it! The day we have been anxiously counting down to. Tonight will be our last night sleeping in this house and tomorrow night will be our first night sleeping in our new house !

I am beyond exhausted. I did the family room from top to bottom, the playroom is ready to go even though I had orignially planned to do it tonight. CJ was cooperating so I went with it. We took apart our bed and took out all the garbage...it was garbage night.
Tonight we have to drop off Nathan at boyscouts for a BBQ. Then we have to run to Bj's to turn in our water bottles and get vouchers for after we move and one water bottle. We have the water system in the car already and we are going to the house to drop it off after work so that tomorrow we at least have cold water for everyone to drink.
Then we have to finish packing the kitchen, which is just the few dishes we have been using, the pantry and the refrigerator. We have to finish our room, which is mainly just bagging up clothes (and not throwing them out...lol). And that is pretty much it I think. Jose is going to take apart the computer tonight so that it is ready to go too !

I hope that the rain holds off until we are done. Keep us in your prayers if you are not helping out tomorrow. I will send pics of the new house for sure !

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...