Friday, April 16, 2010

Can Men Really Be That Dumb?

Ok, so we got the keys last night and picked up dinner on our way home because of lack of time. If I don't see anymore fast food for the rest of the year, it will be too soon ! It was so good to see the house again. I just wanted to take our inflatable mattresses and spend the night there last night. Obviously we didn't do that because it would have been a little crazy...lol.
We ate and I knew that my energy level last night was not going to be what it was the night before and there wasn't going to be any packing going on. With that being said, I knew the huge amt of garbage bags left in the house from cleaning needed to be taken out since it was garbage night. After dinner, I asked Jose if he was going to help me take out the garbage bags upstairs tonight (last night of course) or tomorrow morning (this morning). He asked me what bags? I told him that all the bags in the hall upstairs are all garbage. He said, wow that's a lot of garbage. That was it. So I did my usual things at night and out of frustration, I asked Nathan to come help me take the bags out to the curb...and he did ! With each trip in and out of the house, the screen door slammed and I could Jose sitting on the couch. I finished my nightly routine and headed to bed.
This morning I woke up and went to look outside to see if he had at least taken out the garbage can and recycle bin and to my surprise the garbage bags were gone. I looked up and down the street and realized the garbage truck had not come yet....someone had taken our garbage. I find that disturbing on many levels. I can understand taking furniture or toys but garbage bags? We did have stained and ripped clothes in the bags but it was mixed with food and dirty pull-ups. I guess they will be in for a surprise. Back to my point ! I went upstairs and told Jose that someone had taken our garbage, as weird as that sounds. He looks at me with a worried expression and says to me "you threw my clothes out!" Now I was the one with the confused look. Apparently, Jose had packed some clothes in white garbage bags and placed it in the hall with the white garbage bags full of trash and I took them all out. He says that he thought they were packed bags too. Ok, so I get that part. But last night when I told you all the bags in the hall were garbage, you could have done one of two things. You could have walked upstairs and moved the bag so that nothing like this would happen or you could have simply said to me that you placed clothes bags there too not realizing it was garbage and I would have been more careful. Not to mention that he simply could have helped me last night and this would have been avoided too. So he was pissed and I would have been too but I never would have done such a stupid thing. Are men really that dumb?

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...