I can't believe how fast time is going by. In six days we are going to get the keys ! The electric, sewer, water & gas are already set up to end at the current house and start at the new one. All the finalization is really making it feel so real. The kids have still not seen it yet, well except for CJ. CJ keeps asking when we are moving to the new house...lol.
Tonight, Jose and I are going out for some much needed couple time. A friend of ours won a vip party at Howl at the Moon and we are going. It has been a long time since we have made time for some fun. To add to that, Jaime and I are going to celbrate our birthdays tonight too. Her birthday is actually Sunday.
Sunday we will have some down time too because that is Nathan's 12th Birthday party. We are having it at the same place that we had Larissa's party but outdoors. The kids are all going to go on the paddleboats and they can run around and have fun too. I hope that Nathan has a great time because he deserves it after all he has been through.
As most of you know, or should know, my birthday is around the corner too. I get my birthday off of work so I am going to go discharge Nathan from his current school and enroll him in the new school He will be starting on the 26th at the new school and he is excited. I will probably go do some things at the new house too and then we are going out to eat at Razzoo's.
A little further away are two more things...in 34 days Jose will be heading to RI for a mini vacation and his brother's graduation from PC. Way to go Alex ! And shortly after that, in 49 days, Didi will be coming to see our new place. So we have a lot to look forward to in such a little time. Keep us in your prayers because we still have a lot of work to do. Talk to you all later !
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
1 comment:
Glad some POSITIVE things are happening for a change =) Enjoy it all...you definitely deserve it my friend!
Post a Comment