I just wanted to stop in here and say hello once again. I feel like I go through periods of neglecting my writing but what can I do...life sometimes takes more time than planned. :o)
Thanksgiving has passed. I am so thankful for all the people that joined us for that wonderful day. It was such a great time. It came and went and I can honestly say that I was able to enjoy it. I actually don't think that I have many (if any) pictures from that day because I was busy enjoying it with everyone. Don't y'all pass out on me now, it does happen. It doesn't happen often but there are times when I don't take pictures...lol.
Christmas is just around the corner. My tree is up and the house is somewhat decorated. I have come down with this awful cold so it is kind of holding me down but I am determined to keep going. This is my favorite time of year. I am missing all of my family and friends back in RI. This season always makes us think of the ones we can't be with. Jose and I have both lost such precious people to us this year (Jose grandmother and my godmother) that it will make the holidays a little more sentimental than usual. I am looking for two very special angel ornaments to place on our tree in memory of them. We both carry such wonderful memories with them and I know that is how they would both want to be remembered.
New Years will follow shortly after and y'all know what that means, right?! It means that it is time to revisit my to-do list for 2009 and put up my to-do list for 2010. I know that there are things that I was not able to do for 2009 but I did get through most of my list and I have tried to stay on track. I hope that everyone has their own list to go through. A new year means anything can happen but you have to make it happen !
So that is it for now. I just wanted to tell you all that I am thinking of you even though I might not send out an email or pick up the phone. You are all in my heart and never too far from my thoughts.
Love you all !
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
1 comment:
I hope you get over the cold quickly! It stinks to be sick during the holiday season! Glad Thanksgiving was good for you....hoping Christmas is just as wonderful =)
{{{Hugs}}}
BTW...you are a champ....I have gotten so slack about blogging LOL.
Post a Comment