Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday

Hey Everyone. Today is Tuesday. Last night we took pics for our Christmas cards finally. Hopefully I can get them done and out tomorrow or the next day the latest so that you can all get them in time for xmas. What a hassle it was to keep everyone still and smiling. But the overall outcome was really great. I love the way the pics came out and can't wait to share them with everybody.

Tonight Nathan has boy scouts. It is their Chrsitmas party combined with thier ceremony to give badges too. I wish that I remembered the name of that but unfortunately I don't quite have the terminology down yet. Nathan will be getting his first boy scout badge tonight. He is super excited and we will be sure to take pics so you will all have that to look forward to.

I called Larissa to make sure that the battery for the camera is on the charger for tonight and she informed me that my mother is decorating the outside of the house. So maybe I will have some pics of that too, who knows.

I actually downloaded all the pics from my camera yesterday when we did our Christmas pics so I will be able to share them with you all once I get them in some kind of order so that you know what you are looking at. I don't even remember what was there but I am sure you will enjoy them, regardless of what they are.

Hope everyone has a great night, I know we will. Talk soon !

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...